Friday, October 03, 2008

Weirdness....

You know, I've just got to say....

The internet isn't just weird. It's weirder than weird. It's at that level of weirdness beyond what you or I could have possibly imagined as the maximum, epitomizing level of weirdness. Beyond what any mere mortal could describe, it would take a poet of great genius to even approach an accurate description of the weirdness, and even then, it would only be a faint reflection of the reality. That's how fucking weird it is.

Damn. Why did I ever think that greater understanding would be a good idea? Just give me the fucking blue pill already.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Pletid cume am mein
Fullom am deser todo
Moi waunt tu cume a mein
A moi, eh so mote es be

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger cke said...

Wow.

Just WOW.

How funny is it that the one comment on this particular post comes from "anal slut", who appears to speak a language which I have never even heard of? (but which appears to be some odd mixture of French and German...)

I rest my case. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home